Pupil Premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
Our objectives in spending Pupil Premium are:
- Our school will ensure that the Pupil Premium funding reaches the groups of pupils for whom it is intended and that it makes significant impact on their education and lives
- The Pupil Premium will be used to provide additional educational support to improve the progress and raise achievement for these pupils
- The funding will be used to narrow and close the gap between achievement of these pupils and their peers
- The school will use the additional funding to address any underlying inequalities between children eligible for Pupil Premium and others
Pupils are entitled to receive Pupil Premium funding if:
- Parents have received support in the last five years
- Pupils have received Free School Meals in the last five years
- Your child is known as Fostered, Adopted or Looked After
- Parents are in the Armed Forces
- The threshold of combined family income is below £16,000
If you match any of the above criteria please use the links on this page and return the forms to the school office.