Ortu Corringham Primary School became a new Academy on the 1st October 2013 and is part of The Ortu Federation, and as such all previous data is now not applicable to the new school.
Ortu Corringham Primary School had its Ofsted Inspection on 13th and 14th December 2022.
The Headteacher of Ortu Corringham Primary School said, “We are really proud of our school. Together, we will work to continue to improve our school even further because 'better never stops' to achieve 'THE BEST THAT WE CAN BE!'"
This is a good school:
- "From the time they start Nursery to the time they leave, pupils enjoy learning at school"
- "Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) who are part of the specially resourced provision for pupils with speech and language needs are thriving."
- "Staff have good subject knowledge. This includes learning support assistants who provide one-to-one guidance"
- "Leaders develop pupils’ independence well. Pupils feel involved in the life of the school. The Year 6 leadership team are proud of the roles they have to help improve the school. The school council and eco council also contribute extensively"
- "Pupils undertake a personal development pathway which ensures they receive a wide variety of experiences. These include going to the opera, camping overnight and learning helpful life skills such as sewing."
- "Staff know their safeguarding roles and responsibilities well"
- "Pupils know what bullying is and know how to report it. They trust adults to deal with concerns as they arise."
Full Ofsted Report
Please use the link below to access the full Ofsted report and select the inspection date of 13th - 14th December 2022. View Ofsted Report
Inclusion Quality Mark
Please use the link below to read the full report on our Inclusion Quality Mark.
Ofsted Parent View
Please click on the link below to complete your survey.